Wednesday 9 November 2011

Amsterdam love

So my trip to Amsterdam was just what I needed; 
a break form London.
 I figured a quater of my life has passed, might 
as well go out with a big 'shabang,' eh?
Got my hands on everything and literally did it all-
I feel like half my 'bucket list' has been fulfilled. 
Not to mention, I had the chance to explore the beautiful city, walking 
along the canal, words couldn't describe it, or maybe because I was 
shit faced and stoned. But regardless, I realized life is too short for
comfort zones, 
and now I wonder what was holding me back before?




Ah yes, the fake five year relationship..hmm.



masha with sloppy applied watercolor. :) 
was too out of it for concentration, ahem! 



anqi colored :)


masha darling


ugo no face, kept moving around haha


was trying to finish this, but a truck parked in front of me, what are the odds.. 

and always, my favorite pic I took with my NE-X 5



my besties :)



too cracked out.. 

haha


amsterdam love.


2 comments:

  1. Lovin your homegirl's platinum hair and green lips! Stoned or not, you are kind of awesome. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete