Thursday 11 August 2011

got lazy

been getting lazy but having a break from doing web and drawing is actually helping my wrist heal. I felt alot of burning sensation on my hands and was worried. If my hand is gone, I would feel there would be no meaning for me. But aside from that, this week has been one hell of a week. Just hanging out and partying. And of course, I'm interning at Giles Deacon so been busy slaving away, sewing beads and whatnot. I wish I can skip all this social ladders or better yet, working ladders and get to my destination asap. But I guess, wheres the fun in that eh? 
Here some stuff that's been happening in my life I guess, just enjoying England and 'the moment.'
with high school friend who came to visit

hampstead heath

went here for afternoon tea

canal near Angel

night view <3

No comments:

Post a Comment